Alco-EmersonRead more about alco-emerson
Alco electronic Soft Starter
- Emerson A unique feature is the alarm relay output, which allows signaling operating conditions to a supervisory system.
- Emerson is proud to announce, that the well known and proven Compressor Soft Starters are now available in a version which the independent test lab VDE has approved per EN 60335-1 and EN 60335-2-40
- The Compressor Soft Starter CSS is used for switching, protection and start current limitation of single phase compressors in heat pumps, refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
- It is intended for compressors with maximum operating current up to 32A CSS will limit the start current to less than 45 A. It can be used in 50 Hz or 60 Hz supply mains without manual adjustment or calibration, as it is self adjusting to motor current.
- The internal start capacitor provides improved motor start torque and is switched off after start
- Replace the model