Expansion valvesRead more about expansion valves
Thermostatic expansion valves
- regulate the injection of refrigerant liquid into evaporators.
- Injection is controlled by the refrigerant super heat.
- Danfoss, Siemens, Sporlan, Parker, Stiebel Eltron and Alco- Emerson
- Electric expansion valves for precise liquid injection in evaporators for air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
- The valve piston and linear positioning design is fully balanced, providing bi-flow feature as well as solenoid tight shut-off function in both flow directions.
- The valve design uses bipolar drive providing very precise flow regulation.