Electric expansion valves for cooling - freezing and air conditioning systems.
- precise liquid injection in evaporators for air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
- The valve piston and linear positioning design is fully balanced, providing bi-flow feature as well as solenoid tight shut-off function in both flow directions.
- The valves design uses bipolar drive providing very precise flow regulation.
- Siemens, Alco, Emerson, Danfoss, Carel Perfect refrigerant tightness: despite the rotary motion of the motor, the movable element does not rotate during movement.
- This allows the use of a high quality Teflon seal, which rests gently on the valve seat, without any sliding.
- To improve tightness of the seal, an elastic steel spring is fitted that pushes the movable element against the seat when the system is closed: this moreover allows the motor to complete a number of extra turns before stopping.
- The energy accumulated by the spring in this stage gives additional energy to close the valve, meaning tightness values that are comparable to those provided by a traditional solenoid valve.