Important Read this first.
Assembly of compressors and refrigerating units.
Refrigeration compressors don't just go faulty this has in 98% of all cases a cause. Find out why the compressor is defective.
This can by:
- low refrigerant which means that the motor winding are not cooled sufficiently.
- Too many starts in succession , there must be at least 5 minutes between each start and max. 6 per hour
- too high pressure by failing condenser motor or clogged condenser
- Old oil from the system mixes with the new , no burn-out filter used to
- Filter dryer is not replaced at the exchange , too much moisture in the oil.
- Old mineral oil mixed with synthetic oil mixes in retrofit
- Liquid is started by a defective expansion valve or over filling of liquid gas.
- Outside of acceptable conditions of the manufacturer running.
- Bad vacuum , moister in oil
To claim warranty on a faulty compressor is very difficult.
It must be demonstrated that the replacement/commissioning according to the rules has expired and the compressor has operated under acceptable conditions.
Also to be ensured that the compressor is not on a system is placed where it still remains sour oil was from the old compressor.
- Always have the filter/dryer be replaced.
- If the old compressor burnt must be a burn-out filter extra be placed.
- Care for a company set report with measured pressures and temperatures.
If these conditions are not don well, a warranty claim by the compressor manufacturers have no chance.