SM 800/ 2m Silicone. VDH sensor de temperatura PT100 -50°C / +180°C
SM 800/ 2m Silicone. VDH sensor de temperatura PT100 PT100 -50°C / +180°C
- PT100 / 2.0m cable de silicona
- 3 x 0,25 mm2
- acero inoxidable manga sensor 6 x 50 mm
- The SM 800 range comprises a number of standard 3-wire Pt-100 temperature sensors according to DIN/IEC 751.
- The sensor is mounted in a stainless steel case of 6 x50mm.
- The sensors are supplied with a 2 meter cable.
- Other cable lengths are available on request.
- SM 800/2m:
- Standard Pt-100 sensor with 2 meter grey PVC cable (max. 70°C), 3x 0,25mm2 wires.
- SM 800/2m WD:
- As SM 800/2m, but with a waterproof seal between the sensor and the case with a shrink sleeve.
- SM 800S/2m:
- As SM 800/2m, but with shielded cable.
- SM 800/2m SILICON:
- As SM 800/2m, but with silicon cable (max. 180°C).
- SM 800/2m TEFLON:
- As SM 800/2m, but with Teflon cable (max. 250°C).
- SM 800CN/2m:
- As SM 800/2m, but with 1/4″ BSP thread.
- SM 800LM/10m:
- Special sensor for quick air temperature measurement. Delivered with 10m PVC cable.
- The stainless steel case is perforated for good air flow.
- Brass or stainless steel pockets with M12 swivel can be supplied. Standard sizes 9 x 60mm, with 1/2″ BSP thread.
- The SM 800 range is also available with Pt-500 or Pt-1000 element.
- Standard 3-wire or non standard 4-wire Pt-100 can be supplied.
- The SM 800 is also manufactured as double Pt-100, where two temperature sensors are mounted in the same housing.